Our Practice Areas
Advocates for Your Association
The Tankel Law Group represents and forcefully advocates for condominium and homeowner associations in all aspects of operations.
Our practice areas include:
- General Corporate Counsel to Community Associations
- Collection of Delinquent Assessments
- Rule Interpretation and Enforcement
- Contract Review and Interpretation
- Document Review and Interpretation
- Amendments to Association Governing Documents
- Attending Membership, Board and Committee Meetings
- Mediation, Arbitration and Litigation of Disputes
Cost-Effective Representation and Communication
Our approach to representation is simple: provide aggressive, cost effective representation combined with good client communication, such as returning phone calls and other inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
We Use Technology to Eliminate Your Association Operational Headaches
With our proprietary technology, we are able to represent condominium and homeowners associations throughout Florida without losing touch of the personal service our clients expect and deserve.
We keep our clients informed and engaged through the use of our website, which includes a secure login on this site. This allows access to real time inquiries in a password protected environment for our association clients, including CAMs and boards of directors.
When we’re working with a community association management company, the CAMs and accounting staff can login to our mutual clients’ files to access reports, add information or ask questions.